Verificare la composizione chimica dei materiali in modo rapido e sicuro, anche su un elevato numero di campioni?
CTS Training, we have activated the following courses :
Course for Qualification of Non-Destructive Control Operators
Course application requirements of the PED Directive
Courses can be held in public at our office in the dates indicated above or in private form at your office with date to be agreed.
Furthermore, based on your needs, we can also develop the following customized courses to be activated on request:
- ASME Section III – Basic course on the use of the ASME code in nuclear plants
- ASME Section III – NCA only 3800 – Use of Sec. NCA – 3800 for the quality system certification for “material organizations”
- New Legislative Framework (NLF) and revision of the European Directives – Update Course on the adaptation of the European Directives to the New Legislative Framework
- ATEX Directive – Advance Training – Advanced course on the regulation of equipment, safety and health of workers in areas at risk of explosion
- ATEX Directive for pressure vessel under PED Directive – Course on ATEX directive for pressure equipment regulated by PED directive
- CPR – Course on the practical application of the requirements of the Construction Products Regulation 305/2011 / EU
- UNI EN 1090 – Advance Training – Advanced theoretical and practical course for the correct CE marking of steel and aluminum structures in compliance with EN 1090
- Machinery Directive 2006/42 / CE – Course on the practical application of the requirements of the Machinery Directive 2006/42 / EC
- Welding – main welding techniques and the effect of welding on the strength of the material
- Statutory requirements, manufacturing codes and the world of inspections – General overview of the regulatory sector for Project Managers, Buyers and Sale Managers
On the training courses you can take advantage of 100% of the TAX deductibility, provided by the Art. 9 of the Jobs Act, on training and / or updating expenses. For more info and to learn more about the contents, objectives, recipients, as well as the price of the training activities proposed, contact one of our consultants at your disposal!
Technical secretariat Centro Tecnologico Sperimentale
Tel. +39 0187 934112
Commercial Training Services Coordinator LRQA
Tel. +39 02 36575425
From 5th to 7th April CTS will take part in Seatec 2018, at Carrarafiere.
Seatec is the International Exhibition of Subcontracting and Design Technologies for Boats, Yachts and Ships, now in its 16th edition. The only fair in Italy dedicated to supply for shipbuilding and shipbuilding.
We will also participate in the B2B WORKSHOP AREA, an intensive Workshop of Business-to-Business meetings reserved for Exhibitors. For the 2018 edition Seatec has in fact enriched its offer with this initiative that aims to increasingly connote the event as a business event that is really able to increase the effectiveness of the presence at the fair favoring the establishment of contacts between operators of the demand and the offer selected based on optimal targeting criteria.
We are waiting for you!
Contattaci / Contact us
Categorie / Categories
Archivi / Archives